The Filipino-American Chamber of Commerce of Solano County, Inc. is comprised of local business members and individuals who work together to make a better business community.
Many of our members are actively involved in community efforts or government councils and boards. We invite you to be part of us! Join and become a member.
To be the Pillar and Leader in promoting Filipino-American Businesses and Professionals by encouraging a greater and more meaningful participation to attain Economic Growth and Empowerment.
Our organization includes committees to accomplish such activities as membership recruitment and retention, events, and leadership. Members interested in joining a committee should contact one of the board of directors.
- Solicit wider membership throughout Solano County
- Promote and support the best interests of our members
- Patronize member’s product and services
- Advertise and market
- Educate members and assist them in their business development.
- Serve as main Incubator for Filipino-American Business and Professionals
- Provide Community resources
- Create Jobs
- Gain high respect throughout Solano County both in public and private sector
- Active participation in Socio-Economic activities in the county to improve Quality of Life
- Promote compliance with Business and Professional Ethics
- Embrace Cultural Identity and Support Cultural Diversity
- Be a role model organization in the community